We have put together some really random facts. Some will make you feel smarter, others the opposite 🙂
1. Your spit (saliva) has a painkiller 6 times stronger than morphine. It contains a chemical compound called Opiorphin.
2. Artist Leonardo da Vinci, spent 12 years just to paint the Mona Lisa’s lips.
3. Cats are the only known animal, aside from humans, that prefer to be given things freely rather than having to work for them.
4. Genghis Khan exempted the poor from taxes, encouraged literacy and established free religion, which is why many joined his empire.
5. Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
6. Squirrels can remember the hiding places of up to 10,000 nuts.
7. The average friendship lasts for 5 to 7 years.
8. The co-creator of Tetris brutally murdered his family because he never received any money from the game’s success.
9. When two people in love stare into each others’ eyes, their heart rates sync up.
10. The first President of Zimbabwe was called President Banana.
11. Hair stylists in London uses bull se-men as a conditioning treatment. It leaves your hair looking wonderfully soft and thick.
12. About 159,635 people will die on the same day as you.
13. Men who kiss their wives in the morning are said to live five years longer than men who don’t.
14. When two strangers are forced to talk and maintain eye contact for a while, it can make them fall in love.
15. It takes less than four minutes to decide whether you have feelings for someone.
16. Coconuts kill more people than sharks. You’re 15 times more likely to be killed by falling coconuts than by a shark.
17. The word va-gina comes from latin va-gĭna literally translating to a sheath or scabbard. Or, simply put, a place to put your sword.
18. A woman’s left breast is usually bigger than the right because it’s closer to the heart.
19. Before trees, the Earth was covered in giant mushrooms.
20. When a Google employee dies, their spouses receive half pay from the company for 10 years and their children $1,000 USD per month until they turn 19.
21. Singapore has the world’s highest percentage of millionaires, with 1 out of every 6 households having at least $1,000,000 USD in disposable wealth.