Being a parent is never easy. You might hope your baby will sleep through the night (or at the very least avoid breaking wind in front of guests) but they rarely do. It doesn’t get any better when they grow to be toddlers and small children either, especially once they discover the pretty patterns they can make on your wallpaper using crayons!
However, many parents are getting their own back on their wilful kids by ‘shaming’ them on Facebook after being inspired by a similar- very funny- trend started by dog owners. Some of their signs have to be seen to be believed!
1. Let’s hope there weren’t too many people in there at the time! Awkward.
2. Parents: don’t cover your walls in paper if you don’t want kids to draw on them.
3. She’s clearly not a fan of carbs. Maybe she’s doing Atkins.
4. Now that’s extreme parenting. At least it wasn’t a PS4, that would have been tragic.
5. Hang on, how do you ‘pretend’ to sell drugs?
6. Toothpaste is pretty much the same as paint, right? Minty paint.
7. Wonder how many Instagram likes she got for this?
8. Well, you did tell him not to move. When a kid’s gotta go, he’s gotta go.
9. She didn’t sign the agreement, so it isn’t legally valid. Kid 1, Mom 0
10. It could have been worse: he could have pooped on the floor.
11. This kid should never have been allowed to watch Frozen.
12. But he didn’t do it. Surely that counts for something. Haven’t we all contemplated shaving a cat from time to time?
13. “Nope. Wasn’t me.”
14. Is this kid shaming, or just a parenting life hack? Either way, the joke’s on them.
15. “Hello, I’d like to return this car seat please. Yes, I still have the receipt.”
16. No shaming required, this is just adorable.
17. They teach them how to do that in Baby 101.
18. Is this kid going to grow up to be King Joffrey of Westeros? All signs point to yes.
19. “Oh, by the way…you’re going to need to go back out again. Bye!”
20. That’s why this kid has such a healthy, shiny coat, wet nose and waggy tail.
Bonus entry: this hedgehog
If you think these parents (and hedgehog parent) had the right idea, why not share this article with your friends?