She’s one of the planet’s most famous human beings, an instantly recognisable face (and body) who is seemingly never off the TV or away from the thoughts of newspaper or magazine editors. She’s Kim Kardashian and she is – like her booty – HUGE! But how much do you actually know about the model and other half of Kanye West? Probably not as much as you might think. We’re betting you didn’t know any of the these awesomely random Kim Kardashian facts…
1. Kim spent her 14th birthday at Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch. AND THERE’S NOTHING WEIRD ABOUT THAT AT ALL OBVIOUSLY.
2. Before she found fame on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim was a fashion advisor and stylist. One of her clients was none other than Lindsay Lohan.
3. Kim and Paris Hilton have been friends since they were very young. They even went to pre-school together.
4. In 2011, KK released a music single called ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’. It didn’t do all that well…
5. Her middle name is Noel! Really.
6. Kim claims that her late father regularly speaks to her through her dreams.
7. Her wedding to rapper Kanye West reportedly cost more than $12m.
8. Her net worth is said to be over $40m.
9. In a survey of Playboy readers, Kim featured in their ‘All Time Top 10 Celebrity Playboy Bunnies,’ coming in third, behind Marilyn Monroe and Pamela Anderson.
10. In 2010, PETA named Kardashian in their ‘Worst Five People’ list for her continued wearing of animal fur.
11. Her favourite comfort/junk food? Deep friend Oreos!
12. Kim’s the all-time highest paid reality TV star, worldwide.
13. Because her Twitter reach is so huge and she’s so influential, brands have been known to pay her up to $25,00 per endorsement tweet.
14. Her 2011 marriage to basketball star Kris Humphries lasted just 72 days.
15. Kim Kardashian even acts. A little. And not that well. She was nominated for a Razzie Award in 2009 for Worst Supporting Actress after appearing in Disaster Movie.
16. Her favourite movie is Clueless.