THIS Is Why You Don’t Microwave Glow Sticks!

If you’re anything like us (stupid), you’ll have always wondered what happens if you microwave a glow stick. Sure, it’s hardly high science, but some things just really bug you. That’s why we can empathise with young Jack in this video. It might not be clever and it DEFINITELY backfires, but we see why he was so curious. His dad doesn’t though! Post-explosion there’s some screaming and shouting, but don’t worry – Jack was totally fine…

Although the microwave didn’t survived. 🙁

What do you think?


These Marines Decide to Liven Up ‘Field Day’ By Getting Down With Some Serious Moves!


Introducing… The Greatest Christmas Card EVER!