The Easter Bunny. A cute, fluffy, kindly rabbit who brings us chocolate eggs to celebrate Jesus rolling back the stone. Well, usually. Here we present to you: ‘Easter Bunnies from hell’. They’re the sort of terrifying creatures that usually haunt your nightmares. So, sit back, relax, and ‘enjoy’ the 25 scariest Easter Bunnies of all time. Viewer discretion is advised.
1. This can’t be unseen.
2. “I use these teeth to feast on young children.”
3. The Easter Bunny, after he grew his hair and had that skin graft.
4. “I won’t hurt you. Honest.”
5. Despite their best efforts, Mr and Mrs Jones’ adopted son stood out like a sore thumb.
6. Has someone spiked my coffee with mescaline?
7. So many questions. Why is she wearing rollerblading gear? Can’t the Easter Bunny afford a better pair of sneakers? Isn’t it a bit inappropriate for the Easter Bunny to wear a Playboy scarf? The eyes?!?!
8. Just kicking back with this rabbit who’s about to rip my face off.
9. “Repeat after me: You are the King of Easter.”
10. Ted Bunny
11. One is a crazed, psychotic animal. The other is the Easter Bunny.
12. This Easter Bunny keeps his eggs in urinals. Nothing weird about that.
13. “Why do you have such a long, tubular head, Mr Bunny?”
“Just shut up and smile for the camera.”
14. The eyes. The EYES!
16. The Easter Bunny hasn’t quite mastered cloning techniques yet.
17. “I know I appear boring, but look – a motorbike!”
18. I’d be crying too.
19. Oh look, it’s the Easter … Penguin?
20. “Is that mask made from human skin, Mr Bunny?”
21. “Why does your breath smell of whiskey, Mr Bunny?”
22. Wasn’t he the dead bloke in Donnie Darko?
23. There are no words.
24. Watch where you’re holding that carrot, dude.
25. That’s it. I’m going for a lie down.