It’s probably not something you’d care to think about too much, but we spend a lot of time on the toilet, don’t we? So it’s a bit of a shame that it’s always such a boring place. Bathrooms are dull little things, aren’t they? Enclosed beige boxes. Rubbish. Why can’t they be exciting eh? Strange? Odd? Well, they can be. And we’ve got the proof right here. Enjoy 25 of the nuttiest places to do your business. These are great…
1. The deceptive Portaloo.
2. The weird toy toilet.
3. The Gothic throne.
4. The two-way mirror public loo.
5. The outside bathroom.
6. The ‘out of nowhere’ urinal.
7. The underwater potty.
8. The high rise cubicle.
9. The gamers’ bog.
10. The Columbia Tower bathroom, Seattle.
11. The skier’s commode.
12. The egg pod toilets found in exclusive London eatery, Sketch.
13. The lovers’ loo.
14. The bottomless pit.
15. The icy bathroom.
16. The Yellow Submarine bathroom.
18. Nature’s toilet.
19. The stone age bathroom.
20. This one’s easily our favourite…
21. The steampunk bathroom.
22. So. Many. Mirrors.
23. Koi carp!
24. The comic book bathroom for big kids.
25. The garden toilet.
We’d gladly spend a penny or two in any one of these awesome bathrooms! How about you?