Vets Share SHOCKING Images Of Why You Should NEVER Feed A Dog Chocolate…

We all love our pets, don’t we? They’re part of the family. But it’s worth remember that they’re not humans. When you want to give your dog or cat a treat – it needs to be an approved and healthy dog or cat treat. Don’t give them human food like chocolate. Especially chocolate… It could kill them.

Chocolate contains a chemical called theobromine, which comes from cocoa beans. It’s completely harmless to us humans. But to dogs? It can prove fatal. A vet posted a shocking image to Facebook recently which shows just what it can do.

The post came with this caption: “Not for the faint hearted but this is reality. Please think twice when you feed your dog chocolate! It is very poisonous. As Easter approaches make sure to keep all chocolate eggs away from your pets.”

Theobromine poisoning isn’t uncommon. It’s down to ignorance. Pet owners often just don’t know about the dangers of feeding chocolate to dogs. It’s not just bad for them. It’s literally poison to them.

What happens if a dog eats chocolate

Cases more than double over Easter and Christmas. Easter’s round the corner – make sure you keep the Easter eggs away from your pets… Cats too.

Here is the image. It’s quite disturbing and the dog was very unwell. But made a full recovery…

What happens if a dog eats chocolate

Remember… NEVER fed a dog chocolate. 

Like Us on Facebook to see more videos.