Sometimes, things in life can be a little unclear, a little uncertain. You might need something explained to you to fully get the gist of what’s going down. But other times things are pretty obvious. You can get what’s happening quite quickly, with minimal explanation. But that doesn’t always stop people trying to explain it anyway. And we like to call these special little moments, ‘you don’t say’ moments. To demonstrate what we mean, here are 30 top examples of what we’re talking about…
1. ‘Am I under arr… Oh.’
2. Important flood advice.
3. More vital liquid info.
4. What STILL?!
5. They don’t sound too certain.
6. Feel free to lean on any wall you like.
7. Good job you told us.
8. The Swedes know how to run a country.
10. Good to know.
11. Can you see why they’re called ‘you don’t say’ moments yet?
12. NEWS JUST IN.
13. None of those fake counterfeit ones you get nowadays.
14. Shrewd choice from the judges.
15. Looks like we’ll have to use our imaginations here.
16. Hotting up…
17. The used sort is less hygienic, but a lot cheaper…
18. Sports insight.
19. Samuel Johnson will be spinning in his grave.
20. YOU DON’T SAY, etc.
21. It’s good to be clear sometimes, though.
22. Oh, really?
23. It does the same at 19 too.
26. Have there been many people diving here, then?
27. NOW you tell me…
28. Also not a frog.
29. Maybe that’s her name…
30. A great Bon Jovi album.