White Ink Tattoos are becoming very popular, but should you get one? Have you thought what they may look like on your skin tone? Before getting a White Ink Tattoo you should consider a few things. Sometimes these White Ink Tattoos can look quite spectacular, other times they can look like really bad scars, or even blood scars. Checkout these White Ink Tattoos and see if you still want one after.
1. White Ink Tattoo Sleeve. One of the best White Ink Tattoos we have seen. This is simply a work of art. The Tattoo matches perfect with her skin tone even though she is quite pale.
I can imagine it was quite painful when it came to the armpit.
2. Simple and cute White Ink Tattoo. If i were to get a White Ink Tattoo i would definitely make it a small one hidden away somewhere just incase it didn’t turn out so well.
3. This Tattoo really freaks me out. Yes its creative, but damn it scares me.
4. Another simple Tattoo. The white has really shown up well on this skin tone.
5. Although this Tattoo is awesome in my eyes, White Ink Tattoos can more like scars on pale skin.
6. Believe. As the tone of the skin gets darker, you start to see the white ink better.
7. Now, very pale skin has made this White Ink Tattoo look like scarring, it is also raised quite a bit.
8. Sweet and Simple White Ink Tattoo on a tanned skin tone.
9. Simple butterfly White Ink Tattoo on light skin.
10. Believe. This time on lighter skin, showing more of the white ink.
11. So i get to number 11 and realise it was meant to be with number one. #MustGetMoreSleep
12. Glow in the dark UV White Ink Tattoo. Unfortunately we couldn’t get one under the light, but we do have a post dedicated to UV Tattoos on the way.
13. At first glance it looks like an awesome tattoo, but if you look at the detail closely, you can see many imperfections. I think in this case, the Tattoo looks good on this skin tone, but the artist needs to practice more.
14. White Ink UV Tattoos are awesome when done right. Many ravers, clubbers and party people get these so when they are up in the club they stick out as soon as the UV hits them.
15. This White Ink UV Tattoo reminds me of the endo arm from the Terminator. SOmething i would have 🙂