Kids say the funniest things. Well, it appears that they write the funniest things too. Here’s 25 brilliant examples of young ‘uns spelling not being up to scratch and the results making teachers’ marking time a lot more fun than it should be…
1. That’s a cute spelling attempt.
2. According to a recent survey, this accounts for almost 50% of all injuries to teachers.
3. A remarkably candid confession in this piece of homework.
4. She’s cocking an egg by the look of it. Is it just us or is the drawing infinitely creepier than the accompanying words? What’s with that hair?!
5. Now, that’s a relaxed teaching style…
6. How do we know the kid meant tights?
7. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with elephants that want to enjoy alternative lifestyles, okay?
8. A rainbow of the stuff too? Messy.
9. The 16th president of the USA has never sounded so delicious…
10. They must’ve edited that scene out of Toy Story 3.
11. Mixed messages here.
12. Who doesn’t enjoy it, eh?
13. Just get straight to the point, why don’t you?
14. And they love you (for £150 an hour).
15. A controversial gift to give a child.
16. At just 5 years old, little Timmy is the world’s youngest, but most friendly pimp.
17. That flesh-coloured chef’s hat certainly makes him look like it.
18. Take that hat off or else Satan might think you meant to write Santa!
19. Go back to your roots, why don’t you? You know, either that or go to Virginia.
20. We all have them. Accounts, that is.
21. Each to their own, we say.
22. Has this kid just created the world’s most offensive cartoon character???
23. An Alabama resident, perhaps (sorry, Alabama…)?
24. Mmmm… Delicious, er, cookies.
25. Not sure there’s much of a difference, really…
Good work, kids!