If you think that your ex or granny used to come up with some pretty vile food when they’d cook for you, then you ain’t seen nothing yet. The array of vile specimens we have for you here will make them look like Gordon Ramsey in comparison. It’s almost unthinkable that large food manufacturers actually decided to put these nasty, horrible, disgusting things in cans and sell them. And it’s even crazier to imagine that people actually buy them. And then eat them!
Prepare to feel sick.
1. Pig’s brains in a can. Which is bad enough, but ‘milk gravy’ somehow manages to make it even weirder.
2. So THESE are what tamales are! *vomits*
3. “It’s lunch time, wanna share a can of fish mouths?”
4. Chicken. In a can. In jelly.
5. Apparently bread comes in cans nowadays. Well, disgusting-looking bread does, anyway.
6. No thanks!
7. “How would you like your burger?” “Er, out of a can please…”
8. Like everything weird, canned rattlesnake tastes like chicken, apparently. Really, really horrible chicken.
9. At least this one has a pretty design on the can.
11. Roasted scorpions might sound vile, buy hey – they ARE smokey BBQ flavor…
12. Snails without the shells. So, slugs then.
13. POSSUM. They’re basically just posh rats…
14. ‘An indulgent Christmas treat!’ Yeah, for psychopaths.
15. Oooooh… My favorite!
16. This stuff (‘corn smut’) is basically diseased and rotting corn. Yum!
17. These things are a popular snack in Korea. Mind you, they DO eat dogs over there, so…
19. This isn’t what haggis is supposed to look like. Just so you know.
20. Green bacon. Eat up!
We’re suddenly not quite as hungry as we were before…