All of the pictures below have slightly more to them than first appearances suggest. Each and every shot looks innocent enough at first glance. Keep looking however and you’ll be rewarded with something ridiculous every time. It’s kind of like Magic Eye, but instead of staring at a thousand dots for 45 minutes before kind of making out the faint outline of a donkey, you look for five seconds and then laugh. So it’s nothing really like a Magic Eye. WHATEVER – you get the point.
Enjoy. When you see it…
1. Looks like a comfy couch.
2. Clinton got impeached for this kinda thing, pal.
3. Perfect/awful timing/riding.
4. : O
5. This one took us about a minute to spot. We’re not proud of ourselves.
6. This took a lot less than a minute. And we laughed a lot more. Again, we’re not proud of ourselves.
7. We’ve never been so attracted to a horse (we don’t care what the other villagers tell you).
8. Say whaaaat…?
9. It’s offensive. But there is cake…
10. Sue Grafton’s literary output reviews itself.
11. Is that Ellen’s mum? And DANNY TREJO?!
12. Dude – your arm has fallen out…
13. We’re no mathematicians, but…
14. A whole festival of it?!
15. Gun show.
16. That’s pretty fast.
17. When you see it, you’ll realise that’s rude without a shadow of a doubt.
19. Mirror, mirror, on the wall…
20. Oh my… Oh. False alarm. Sorry.
21. How good…?
22. Logos can be very important in marketing.
23. Nice age-appropriate costume, Balou.
24. It’s a nice reminder when you see it.
25. A graphic designer was clearing their desk next morning…
26. When he hears her parents coming…!
How many did you see…?