in

Woman Saves Dog In Shocking Elevator Accident!

Elevator Dog Scare

When Tamara Seibert got into an elevator with her two dogs, she didn’t notice that one of their leashes was caught in the doors until the very last second. So she had no time to act and move it out of the way before they closed and the elevator moved. Poor Vado was caught as the elevator plummeted, sending him to the ceiling with the lease choking him…

This is quite a shocking video, but Tamara reacts brilliantly:

[video_player]

And Vado was alright!

What do you think?