It wasn’t always the easiest thing in the world, paying attention in English class, was it? MacBeth, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Bell Jar… Sure – all great and you might well enjoy them now (maybe…). But when you’re 13 years old? No way. But, as boring as you may have found it, the spelling and grammar classes were undeniably important. Don’t believe us? Check out these 40 examples of people who definitely zoned out of every English class…
1. Urgh. Still want those pancakes now?
2. How sweet. Not sure what Michelle would say, though.
3. I hope it’s a well-paying job.
4. That’s not a genre we’re familiar with yet.
5. “See” you “there”.
6. So is he not alive?! Is it… Is it Robocop in that car???
7. Worst joke ever. Doesn’t even have a chicken.
8. That is quite ambiguous…
9. This person’s dad sure is liberal.
11. He’s moved on from The Krusty Krab, then.
12. We must’ve missed this passage at Sunday School.
13. A controversial deal… Do we get to choose the sales assistant?
14. It’s got to be more than that by now, surely.
15. Probably best not to shout about your cannibalism on Facebook.
16. We’d give it ago. If people are eating children now and all…
17. Fashion tip alert!
18. Their joking, right? That’s spelled wrong they’re.
19. Isn’t that quite normal?
20. Well, it is a rather nasty fashion.
21. How lenient.
22. Awfully honest admission to a stranger, that.
23. Streetwalkers don’t have to just have one skill, you know.
24. That’s a pretty harsh punishment.
25. There really is an obesity crisis in America today.
26. A dangerous place to walk.
27. You hear that, Popsicles?
28. Niche target market.
29. Best steal some high heels shoes and a low cut top, then.
30. That dog wouldn’t be looking nearly as happy if he’d read this.
31. Oh, if only this were ironic…
32. Wow, this sign is making us hungry.
33. But shood you take it?
34. Not massively hygienic, that.
35. Well, maybe one, eh?
36. We thought people just copied their backsides at Christmas parties? Wow, we must be getting old.
38. Let’s hope this wasn’t an English exam.
40. Nobody’s grammar’s perfect.
Enjoy that? Feel free to share it with your friends. Just make sure you check your spelling and grammar before you post it anywhere!