‘Kinetic Sand’ – The Weirdest Product We’ve Ever Seen… It’s So Cool!


We’ve got a stupidly cool toy here for you now. It’s called Kinetic Sand. It’s like Silly Putty, but made from 98% sand, it’s a quite remarkable thing. From the toy company WABA Fun, this fun product needs to be seen to be believed. But what’s the other 2%? Well, apparently it’s ‘silicon dioxide and polydimethyl siloxane’. Sounds chemical-y and dangerous, doesn’t it? Well, don’t worry – according to the makers of Kinetic Sand, you can find both of those ingredients in a lot of fast foods…

This is so cool, check it out:


What do you think?

Cop And Slow Driver

Watch a Cop Troll a Slow Driver In The Most HILARIOUS Way!

Weird Spider

Arachnophobes Beware! Weird Jumping Spider Attacks Man