He Cuts Into A Soda Can Then Does Something I Never Saw Coming!

When you go camping, there are so many things you need to remember to pack with you before you leave. So it’s never a huge surprise when you arrive and realize that you’ve left something behind. If it’s the stove, you’re going to be annoyed. How are you going to get that morning coffee? Well, never fear. This brilliant tutorial will show you how you can create your very own miniature camping stove from just a couple of old soda cans and a couple of other items you might well have lying around… Here’s how:

Did you know?
A recent survey suggests that 98.6% of Americans have a gas or electric stove in their homes. Which begs the question – what are the other 1.4% of people doing?!

What do you think?

No Fuel Car

With the New Thorium Car You Need Only Refuel Every 100 Years!

Abused Dog

I Thought I Knew What I Was Looking At But Was Shocked When I Realized What It Really Was!