Mom’s Warnings After Her Baby Is Badly BURNED By Something We All Have In Our Back Yard!

Keeping your children safe is every parent’s number one priority. The idea that they may get hurt – especially at your hands – is unthinkable. But it can happen to even the most loving of families by mistake. And we’ve a story here that should serve a a lesson to parents EVERYWHERE.

This nine month-old baby boy below suffered second degree burns after some light-hearted back yard fun turned nasty. His mom sprayed him with water from the hose, assuming it would be cold. But it was anything but. The hot midday sun had warmed up the water to the temperature of freshly-brewed coffee…

“I thought he was crying because he was mad, because he hates when he gets sprayed in the face”, she says. “I didn’t think that it was burning him. It’s heartbreaking. It is. It sucks. All of it was peeling. He had blisters all over the right side.”

Baby Rash

This is a shocking story, but it’s one that everyone needs to be aware of. So watch, learn and then please – share this and pass on the message…


Like Us on Facebook to see more videos.