Food blogger PeepMySneaks from the website PeepMyEats decided to make THE MOST American snack in the history of food/US history and deep fry a McDonalds Big Mac burger for our visual delight. And, we have to admit, it does kind of look… Well, pretty damn tasty!
We were pretty surprised too. After all, it sounds like a culinary aberration, doesn’t it? But then once it comes out of the fryer and you see inside – weirdly, it looks pretty good. It’s all we can think about eating since we saw this. Take a look:
As you might imagine, it’s a pretty easy ‘meal’ to fix yourself up. You just need a couple things: A Big Mac, eggs, oil, a fryer, breadcrumbs, a toothpick and maybe an ambulance on standby…
- First off you scramble two eggs in a large bowl.
- Then you grab your Big Mac and you dip it straight in your eggs, ensuring the whole burger is covered (stick your toothpick in the Big Mac if you start having trouble keeping it all together).
- Breadcrumb up your Big Mac in the crumbs. All over.
- Repeat steps two and three.
- Carefully put your breaded Big Mac in the deep fat fryer and it until it’s nice and golden brown.
Okay. Are you ready for this? Here we go!